I can't even begin to tell you how many games you can squeeze out of these fun little cards---and many of the other printables included but not shown here. How awesome!!
If you get this printable, here are my recommendations:
- 1. Get a ton of card stock & ink (worth the money you will spend!...better yet if your school has a color printer you can use!!)
- Stock up on your caffeinated beverage of choice and throw it down the hatch often!! Maybe even order a pizza & throw on some comfy clothes - you'll be there awhile.
- Gather several of your closest friends and relatives to help. (I got mine done with the help of some chatty work sessions with my friends and colleagues & paying a small fee to my 9 year old for each page cut out...and to my 5 year old daughter for sorting the words into piles!...it's not child labor if they offer, you pay, and they love it! Right?!---OH, and not to forget my dear husband who cut the very last set that I "just couldn't muster up the energy to do!)
- Find a place to hang all these in your classroom - child accessible!
- Have fun and keep in mind the smiles & excitement you know your students will have learning with colorful, aesthetically appealing, learning materials!! ---which is why we do what we do!
In other words, "Have a Ball!"