Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Webinar: File Cabinet Rebellion!

Join me, Keri Powell, and Tiffany Ouwinga - both elementary teachers devoted to organized and efficient classroom management and instruction-- for our new webinar this TUESDAY!! If you missed our presentation at MiAEYC in March...here's your chance to get in on it! Lots of great ideas to organize various aspects of your classroom at any time of the year. Under $20....register ASAP, as there are a limited # of attendees available! :)

We hope to see you May 22 (Tuesday) @ 6:45pm!



Register HERE
Just $19.00, and 45 minutes of your time for a jam packed session to jump start your organization! Good for any time of the year---but summer is nearly here, and you can really focus on your room!


~Keri 


Here's what teachers have said about this presentation:

D'Lynn
Keri,
I loved the presentaion at the MiAEYC conference! I have to say it was my favorite! You both did a great job and I am so excited to implement your ideas. Thanks for presenting and sharing your knowledge!
APRIL 1, 2012 9:22 AM 
Hi Keri!
I attended your session yesterday and it was AMAZING! Your presentation was by far the best of the entire conference. You and Tiffany are an inspiration: both as educators and organizing queens!:) Thank you so much for sharing your talents. I'm off to go work on labeling with my chalkboard vinyl! ;)
Sincerely,
Wendy (Preschool teacher)


Hi Keri,

I just wanted to send along a quick message to you and your colleague following today's presentation at MiAEYC. I was the consultant sitting in the front and am a self confessed organizational junkie! I loved your session and your energy. You ladies did a fantastic job! I promise to check out your blogs and follow...feel free to do the same since my contact info is below. Keep up the great work and thanks for the goodies today!

1 comment: